Windows Live Mail Customer Service
Windows Live Mail is a web based free email service. It has several components, all of those can not be installed on your computer. The current version of Windows Live mail includes Mail, Messenger, Movie Maker, Photo Gallery, Mesh, Writer, Family Safety, Messenger Companion, Bing Bar, Outlook Connector Pack and Microsoft Silver light browser. You can keep the mail on the computer and delete the other programs without affecting performance.
Windows live mail is an email client that is design and developed by the Microsoft in 2012.Windows Live Main can operate on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and windows server 2010.This Email Client is freely available for everyone to download that and its interference is also simple and unique that anybody can create and use it very easily windows live mail app is also available on the internet that you can also download and set up your email.
So the next term that comes in mind is that how to setup Windows Live Mail. It is not very much difficult but sometimes customers get difficulty while configuring that. So they must contact to Windows Live Mail technical support. From there you can get the most appropriate technical assistance. Follow the below given steps:
- Select “Start” and then go to all programs
- Folder access Windows Live and click Windows Live Mail
- Click “Add mail account”
- Enter your Windows Live Mail email address and password in the window “Add email account” and click on “Next”
- Complete with the following as the server you use for e: Hotmail / Windows Live Mail:
Setting for Windows Live Mail
My incoming mail server is: POP3
Incoming mail server: pop3.live.com
Once you complete the details of an account, click “Next”
You will receive a confirmation of aggregate account and then click on “Finish”
General Problem’s With Windows Live Mail
- Windows Live Mail Configuration, Email Set up, Windows Live Mail update and upgrade problems.
- Problems While Setting Up Multiple Account’s in windows live mail app
- .pst import and export problem while using windows live mail
- Errors Code while sending and receiving email pop/imap setting problems
- General Basic Problem in windows live mail account while setting up calendar, Tasks, recovery, contacts, and notes
- Problem while setting up rules and windows live mail Alerts.
- Junk Email’s And Recovery Problem
- Proxy server problem.
- SMTP Setting problem
- Email Sign In Problem
Learn How To Install Windows Live Mail
Windows live mail is a free feature of Microsoft that you can download from Windows Site. In this article, we will tell you how can you install Windows Live Mail On your computer or PC.
You Can Download And Install Windows Live Mail From Windows Essential 2012 that includes Windows live mail, One Drive, Skype, Windows Movie Maker and Windows Live Messenger.
Step 1 The Very First Thing You Need To First Go To Windows Essential Page Click Here
Step 2 Then Please Click On The Download Windows Live Messenger 2012.
- Install All of Windows Essentials ( Recommended)
- Choose the Programs you want to Install.
Note If you just only want to install Windows Live Mail then select Custom installation Option then select Windows Live Mail.
- Step 5 then Wait For Few Minutes while installation is being proceed.
- Step 6 Then after you can enter your Windows Live Mail Email Address And Password into the box.
How to Contact to Windows Live Mail Customer Service Phone Number?For Availing Microsoft Windows Live Mail Customer Service you have many options like Phone Number, Blogs, Contact-us forum & many other communication techniques that will provide you with chat support & other remote tech assistance which is provided by our Windows Live Mail Customer Service expert technical personnel. Access Windows Live Mail On Windows 10 With Quick Configuration Steps Windows Live Mail is an email service sign up by billions of the customers globally. It is a renowned name in IT industry. Now the applications have become the requirement of every concern. Because of this the customers want to configure their email account in latest OS as Windows 10. But majority of the customers don’t know how to setup windows live mail in windows 10. So, they must contact to an authentic email support service provider. Here, are some quick steps to perform the task. Follow the below given steps:
- Open the “Mail application” and click the “Settings” button in the lower-left corner
- Select Accounts> Add account
- This brings up a new window asking what kind of features you want to add. Select “Windows Live Mail”
- No enter Windows Live Mail credentials and give permission to the Mail application to access account information.
- Finally, you are asked to indicate the name you want displayed when you send mail from the application.
- After following the above given steps you can successfully set Windows Live Mail account on Windows 10.